WOMEN’S SELF DEFENSE CLASS
The Port Orange Police Department will be offering a self defense class for WOMEN ONLY on Tuesday, January 21, 2014 from 5:30 PM until 7:30 PM at the Port Orange Police Department. This class is streamlined to educate females on how to protect themselves from crimes.
This will be a two-hour class taught by Port Orange Police Certified Instructors. Attendees will learn about tactics, information, and considerations which may be helpful for various types of encounters perpetrated against women. This will be a minimally active physical class.
The cost of the class will be $5.00 to cover the cost of pamphlet duplication. This class is limited to 25 participants. Registration must be completed in advance at the Port Orange Police Department on a first come-first serve basis.
* Participants must wear gym attire and tennis shoes.
For additional questions, please contact Crime Prevention Officer Serena Besuden at (386) 506-5822 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
FUTURE 2014 S.A.F.E. CLASSES:
* February 18, 2014 * March 11, 2014 * April 22, 2014
* May 13, 2014 * June 17, 2014 * July 15, 2014
* August 19, 2014 * September 23, 2014 * October 14, 2014
* November 18, 2014 * December 9, 2014