- 5080 S. Ridgewood Ave. is the Triangle Motel, It is the home of 4 registered sex offenders….there are 14 rooms, so there is still room for 10 more offenders.
The Triangle Motel is apparently violating City codes by doing long-term, multi-week rentals. It is no longer a motel. The sex offender report is excellent legal documentation that people live at the Triangle motel far beyond a week. Let’s once and for all use this evidence to shut down the motel which has been observed to be an ongoing codes and law enforcement problem. It is not an asset to our community and is a detriment to City plans to improve the Ridgewood Corridor.
- 5090 Isabelle Ave. Is a house located directly behind the Triangle Motel (other side of Isabelle, less than 100 feet away). It is the home of 5 Registered sex offenders. The owners of this house are apparently also violating City codes relating to multiple unrelated tenants. This needs to be addressed.
Addresses 5080 S. Ridgewood Ave. and 5090 Isabelle Ave., alone, place 9 registered sex offenders (including 2 predators) living within 80 feet of each other. Do we have a pattern here?
- 5461 Isabelle Ave., 2 address blocks from Commonwealth Blvd, and about four address blocks south of 5090 Isabelle and The Triangle Motel, is the residence of 1 registered sex offender.
- 5277 S. Ridgewood Ave. is located in the small trailer park, immediately south of Commonwealth on the east side. (The address does not show lot number) 2 registered sex offenders live at 5277…possibly in the same trailer.
- 505 Comonwealth Blvd. is the residence of 1 registered sex predator.
This places 13 registered sex offenders (including 3 predators) living within less than a half mile from each other on the same streets or an immediately parallel street. This is more than 50 percent of the 23 registered sex offenders and 100 percent of the registered predators found to be living within 1 mile of Riverside Drive. Such a concentration also within 1 mile of Riverwalk could affect the Riverwalk project. This we do not need.
We understand that registered sex offenders have to live somewhere, however, the grouping of such offenders gives a very bad taste. Are they being placed in group facilities? Or, do they naturally group together?
Please take the necessary action to:
- eliminate these apparent group homes for sex offenders.
- shut down the Triangle Motel 5080 S. Ridgewood Ave., for codes violations, and
- address the multi-tenant codes violations at the residence located at 5090 Isabelle Ave.
Harbor Oaks Area Homeowners Association, Inc.
cc: Harbor Oaks Area Homeowners Association and Alandale neighbors
City Council distribution
Codes Compliance Director
Chief of Police
Overview of Triangle Motel, LLC in Port Orange, FL
Key People – Norman Bates? or
Ram Mangar served as the Manager and has interests in other corporate entities including Rrrac, LLC. located in Port Orange, FL Ram’s past corporate affiliations include RR & R, LLC, Tiger Ball, LLC and three others.
Ram Mangar is also the registered agent for the company. Also known as a statutory or resident agent, the registered agent is responsible for receiving legal notifications regarding court summons, lawsuits, and other legal actions involving the corporate entity.
Bates Motel, at Port Orange, Invites You to Stay as Long As You Like