COMPARATIVE: Ormond Renaissance Village v. Port Orange Riverwalk
Currently no known request for $10+ million TIF [Tax Increment Financing] from the City of Ormond Beach to develop Ormond Renaissance Village.
So why are we even considering this $10+ million taxpayer funded proposal?
Concurrent to Riverwalk, LaCour/Anatasoski, proposes to develop a 286 condominium project k/a Ormond Renaissance Village, on the site of the old Florida Hospital.
According to City of Ormond documents, [O R Village] consists of:
- 286 units @ 1,300 – 1,500 sq/ft
- 11 buildings w/est 26 units each
- 5 stories high
- other multipurpose building[s]
- parking on bottom floor
I’ve not found an artist rendering as of this email.
Developing Ormond Renaissance Village is: LaCour/Anatasoski a/k/a Ormond King Center LLC, is registered and consists of  individuals at principal address of 220 Charles Street, Port Orange, FL
- Ernest V LaCour – Manager, Port Orange
- Josif Anatasoski – Member, Ormond Beach
- George Anatasoski – Member, Ormond Beach
Developing Port Orange Riverwalk is:
- City of Port Orange
- City of Port Orange – CAR [Community Development Authority]
LaCour/Anatasoski a/k/a as the following and at principal address:
> 220 Charles Street, Port Orange, FL
- Port Orange Riverwalk LLP
- Ernest V LaCour – Manager, Prt Orange
- Kenneth R McGurn – Manager, Gainesville
- Halifax River Partners LLC
- Josif Anatasiski – Manager, Ormond Beach
Tom [Tommy] Menocal
Port Orange, FL
g: 414.367.4140 – GoogleVoice#