Mayor I would like to take you up on your offer to sit down with anyone and discuss issues. You made that offer during the Port Orange City Council Meeting of July 22 2014.
I agree to discuss with you any issue of your own you wish to speak about and I would like to discuss with you the following issues which concern me.
- Your avoidance of e mail correspondence.
- In a telephone conversation with you, we had discussed your communication with Mr. Parker during the time he was formatting the legal deal regarding benefits for the former finance Director, Mr. Shelly, in preparation for his resignation. I met with Mr. Parker one on one, after he had returned from Israel, and he had told me that a certain part of your rendition of your dialogue with Mr. Parker did not happen. I would like to discuss this with you. Also in regards to our telephone conversation you told me that you did not want to inform other city council members about the deal that was in the works, because you did not want city employees to leave their jobs en masse. We need to discuss that timeline as presented by you to me about employee morale at the time, because I find it is not correct.
- The efforts among you, Mr. Parker and Mr. Lacour to buy the Lohmann funeral home, and why no other member of the CRA was advised of the purchase until that group was asked to refund the purchase price to Mr. LaCour.
- Although you have a legal opinion that you need not recluse yourself in city matters concerning Mr. LaCour, the negative implications of perception in not removing you from input and votes on the Riverwalk Project.
- The jump by you in a city council meeting, or perhaps it was a CRA meeting, to volunteer to be the sole representative for city council members in exploring issues with Mr. LaCour.
- Construction work done for the city of Port Orange by yourself and your son.
- Your opinion of citizen activists.
- Your opinion of many negative issues being spoken about by the news media, blogs and people.
- Your opinion as to why more negative issues keep being found and why true reform has not yet been instituted in city government.
- Please clarify why you think people who want to keep taxes down are not “good citizens”.
- Please clarify why you do not approve of citizens bringing their complaints to city council people.
- Please explain your statement that Ted Noftall not being a good citizen was only part of the problem. Please expand on your complete problem.
- Please explain why you prefer that a city councilman not refer to the Master Developer by his name.
- Please explain why you would not let a citizen speak at a city council meeting, and you denied a city council man’s request to let the citizen speak.
- Please explain your perspective on why the landscaping service which had been performing good or at least satisfactory work for the city for many years, suddenly quit.
- If I think of more issues to discuss I will inform you so that you may be prepared to answer.
- I would like to bring a person to our meeting to only act as a witness on my behalf.
- Will you allow me to voice tape record our meeting and to video tape our discussion?
Please contact me as to when we can meet.
Hank springer 386 852 3178
Posted on www.popdradiolog.com at 8:34:55 PM July 22, 2014