I would encourage you to cancel the proposed $ 1.2 million dollar Master Water Plan in conjunction with the departure of Utilities Director Andy Neff.
The current plan as proposed by Neff is bogus for a number of reasons including,
* It is set to cost taxpayers approximately 4 times what surrounding jurisdictions are paying.
* That inflated price is programmed to be broken into a series of ‘task authorizations ‘ to lessen Council’s objections.
* It is un-necessary at this time as the current Master Plan runs through 2025
* It’s support level is non-existent as all Utilities staff below the deputy Utilities Director have been shut out of the process by Neff.
* Whose Master Plan this would be is un-clear as the Scope of Services appear to have been developed by the consulting engineers.