—– Original Message —–
I read your recent attached memo which states “the current maintenance backlog of retention ponds is at least 7 years”.
Pursuant to that statement, can you answer the following questions for me please?
1. What is the total number of retention ponds in the city of P ort Orange?
2. Can you break them down into several (maybe 5?) different size categories, largest to smallest?
3. How many of the retention ponds, within each category are in need of maintenance?
4. What type of maintenance do each of them need?
5. Approximately how long will it take for each type of maintenance and each size of pond?
When you were addressing Dr. Bob Ford’s questions at the workshop last Tuesday about needed personnel, I thought I understood you to say that there was little archival data available to draw from to make any inferences on what had been done, when it had been done, what needed to be done, etc. Hence my request for clarification on how you arrived at the statement: “the current maintenance backlog of retention ponds is at least 7 years”.
Thank you Branford.
Dianne Templeton Gardner
618 Ruth Street
Port Orange, Florida 32127
[google-drive-embed url=”https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bznby4cJhHWTajZ2TGpVNmpkZ3ZRVXV2NjdOQkhoTG44TDdv/preview?usp=drivesdk” title=”TedDPWbudget.pdf” icon=”https://ssl.gstatic.com/docs/doclist/images/icon_12_pdf_list.png” width=”100%” height=”900″ style=”embed”]